The Student Room Group

Lets Talk Fountain Pens

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Juno
The problem is that I can't even justify my new Lamy. I really don't need another new pen!

Make something amazing with the pen
Original post by Anonymous
WOW, He must've been an amazing teacher. You're a lucky human to have such a one-off creation and that pen has been well-loved with many stories and a great life behind it. It thanks you.

The saddest part is that he passed away a few years after I left the school. So the pen is very, very special to me. He was a very good teacher.
Original post by Tetragon213
The saddest part is that he passed away a few years after I left the school. So the pen is very, very special to me. He was a very good teacher.

The world lost a creator, I just should take his place as someone who is looked up upon as a creator not a thief from the world
I love FPs. I have several: two lamys, a nexx (Lamy blue usually) and an Al-Star (Noodler's black); a Kaweco Sport (often inked with red); a Sheaffer student pen (cartridges); and a Lamy Joy. I'm hoping to get a pilot VP perhaps for my birthday. Great thing about the Lamys is that it's not the end of the world if they get damaged/ lost/ stolen. I lost my Sheaffer Imperial years back and would not want to loose another decent pen. Top tip for exams is to use a waterproof ink (never washable blue!).
Why did this stop being a thread. Alas, two years too late. *sobs*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending