The Student Room Group

Grade boundry

Can someone give borunderies for the igcse english language paper core 2016 3rd may -please
Original post by lu17
Can someone provide an indication of grade boundaries for the IGCSE English Language paper, from 3rd May 2016 - please?

Are you an idiot? The grade boundaries won't be out for ages, until around September/October time.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
I meant guessed
Original post by lu17
I meant guessed

You could make an educated guess based on the grade boundaries for previous years, as it's English Language.

It's hard for me to understand how you messed up a Foundation Tier examination, by the way.
Just look at all the previous years' boundaries and calculate an average.
Grade boundaries won't be out until the day before Results Day (I believe, anyway).
Reply 5
[QUOTE=Jamie Vardy;64567505]You could make an educated guess based on the grade boundaries for previous years, as it's English Language.

It's hard for me to understand how you messed up a Foundation Tier examination, by the way.

I got Cs before , but I panicked this time.
Reply 6
Original post by surina16
Just look at all the previous years' boundaries and calculate an average.
Grade boundaries won't be out until the day before Results Day (I believe, anyway).

How do you do that?
Original post by lu17
I got Cs before , but I panicked this time.

Oh, I understand. It's your first exam :smile: My exams start a week on Monday.
Reply 8
[QUOTE=Jamie Vardy;64567805]Oh, I understand. It's your first exam :smile: My exams start a week on Monday.

It's the real GCSE by the way and that's why I'm scared stiff. Did you think I was talking about a mock exam ?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest