The Student Room Group

How many hours do I need

How many hours of revision do you need to pass a GCSE I have 12 days left and haven't properly started I'm prepared to put up wards of 6 hours a day to do it does anyone know how many hours roughly or is it over? Cheers
It's over just when you think it's over. Keep pushing and study for as long as it takes until you're confident. There really isn't no set time limit this close to exams. It's all about management of your time to ensure you're confident in all of your exams.
Thanks man Im gonna revise well try to for round 5-6 hours and try get these grades. Thanks again
Original post by I done fcked up
Thanks man Im gonna revise well try to for round 5-6 hours and try get these grades. Thanks again

your name is hilarious lmao

No worries :smile: Good luck!
How many hours of revision do you need to pass a GCSE I have 12 days left and haven't properly started I'm prepared to put up wards of 6 hours a day to do it does anyone know how many hours roughly or is it over? Cheers

It's too late bro, you should of been revising for at least a month. However if all you want is a C, then all you have to do is remeber all the facts
Yeah I messed up but I guess Cs would be a hell of a lot better then Ds so that's something. Thanks
Thought it was fitting for my situation 😂😂
Original post by theBranicAc
It's too late bro, you should of been revising for at least a month. However if all you want is a C, then all you have to do is remeber all the facts

No its not too late,let him/her revise efficiently and they could end up with a B+
Last minute cramming works for some people and as long as the revision is efficient than OP will get decent grades.
Yeah I messed up but I guess Cs would be a hell of a lot better then Ds so that's something. Thanks

No dont aim for those C's , ignore that kid. read this

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4058389&page=2&p=64586733#post64586733
Thanks I'll try this method out tonight!

Quick Reply

Latest