Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

**On Campus Accommodation Available**

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, due to unforeseen circumstances I can no longer fulfill my contract and the only way for me to be able to leave is if I get another person to replace me, the details are below;

    Bowland College (The best college, Bowland 'til I die)
    Slaidburn House (Just above Spar which is ideal)
    En-suite (Pictures attached)
    Self Catered
    Mixed Gender

    Move in date: 01/10/2016
    Move out date: 10/07/2017

    The Overall Rent is: £5,005.50
    Payment Breakdown:
    1st: £1,828.25
    2nd: £1,739.50
    3rd: £1,437.75

    If you are interested please comment or drop me a message
    Attached Images

    Are you saying that Lancaster won't release you from a contract for next year? When they'll be 5,000 fresher's looking for on site accommodation?
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do you wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.