The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Need a bit of help with understudied relationships.

Got 12-15 A01 points but about 5 A02's

Any good A02's for homosexual relationships and CMC's?

Also some A02 points for Aggression (excluding environmental stressors) would be helpful :biggrin: Thanks
Reply 2
Any advice on how to structure an essay for environmental stressors? All I seem to have in my notes is study after study.

Also, is it necessary to learn temperature, noise and crowding? Or will 2 of them suffice?
2 is fine, pop the 3rd in if u want n have some extra time. There isn't much u can do really just either put the study and evaluate or put all the studies and then evaluate them all thats what i do because some studies seem to link in together. It is a hard question to set out but don't 4get they arn't really bothered how u write it's what you write.

BTW i no its not relavent here but we were told that u do have to b able to do the chi squared test n i have seen questions on it in biology.
Reply 4
Cheers!

I really hate all those names and years I have to remember :mad:
What helps me is to write them on post it notes n stick them around the house you learn them without having to try !!!!:biggrin:
Jay 1210 im typing them out for u just so u no will be up b4 end of the day:smile:
Reply 7
Much appreciated :biggrin:
denisegleeson01
What helps me is to write them on post it notes n stick them around the house you learn them without having to try !!!!:biggrin:

Why didn't I think of that? LOL Bit late now.. although maybe I'll try it for unit 5 :smile:
Reply 9
denise gleeson how cum u havnt posted it up?my exams 2rm n i reli need it!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending