Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Jelkin
I was missed! *feels loved*

I just got back from Wimborne - I drove all the way there just for Folk Festival. Legendary. Can we do morris dancing at this barbeque? I'm in.
If you can give examples, then yes... yes we can.

I certainly will.

So is the 21st good for everyone???
xx
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
Sounds pretty good to me! Will have to check that the bf's parents aren't arriving that day but if not, I should be good to go, wahay!
Reply 22
MAKE A FACEBOOK EVENT. *cough*
Sounds good to me too. Although I have this nagging feeling that that day is already occupied but I can't remember what with. :s-smilie:
Registration?
Reply 25
We can register and then have a late aft barbie, surely?? Allows us to go out after too!

Whoop
Reply 26
so... still happening. Im still well in for a laid back day of eating
R
Reply 27
I'm still up for it, where and when you planning on having it?
Reply 28
Mildert lawn thingy is usable isnt it?? Stevie G will know!
Reply 29
I don't think I can come after all, my bf's parents are coming to visit tomorrow, this involves major cleanage of the house here...:s-smilie:
I don't think it is being used, but I am unable to check seeing as how I live in claypath.
Reply 31
RobbieC
Mildert lawn thingy is usable isnt it?? Stevie G will know!

yeah thats usable I think. What time?
Reply 32
What time guyses?? 3pm?? Shall I buy stuff.

Sign below if you're willing to splash a fiver or something on bbq food and drink and specify what u want me to bring.

QUICKLY!!
If it's at Mildert I'll certainly stop by.
Sorry but I can't make it, I have had all sorts of registration problems this morning and as a result the last meal with my housemates has kicked off late. I will really try to make the next one I promise :redface:
RobbieC
What time guyses?? 3pm?? Shall I buy stuff.

Sign below if you're willing to splash a fiver or something on bbq food and drink and specify what u want me to bring.

QUICKLY!!

I can still make it, although I have a few sausages of my own that I'll bring if thats ok :smile:
Reply 36
I fell asleep in my room for several hours despite having done nothing very strenuous all day :frown:
Reply 37
The barbie is tomorrow guys!! Chillaxation. 3.30pm tomorrow at the entrance to trevs (good meeting point).

So NOW who's in??
Is it happening at Mildert, with people just meeting at Trevs or is it actually at Trevs? If it's at Mildert I may be able to stop by, but a bit later, since I'm taking stuff down to our house to store for the summer at 3.30 and that might be quite an exercise since there is one car, and 5 people's stuff!
Reply 39
At mildert but meet at trevs. I want 5 hands raised before Im gonna go along though. Cmon guys, we used to be so good at this sociliasing thing!!

Latest