The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Best Huddersfield Uni Accommodation

Hey, i'm going to study music at huddersfield in september and was wondering which accommodation is the best for in general but especially social life? Ive heard the approved accommodations aren't that good, I just want to end up at a place where its easy to meet other first years 😂
Original post by Poppypopzz
Hey, i'm going to study music at huddersfield in september and was wondering which accommodation is the best for in general but especially social life? Ive heard the approved accommodations aren't that good, I just want to end up at a place where its easy to meet other first years 😂

Heya, I've moved this to the Uni of Huddersfield forum for you.

Have fun :h:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Hi

If you've not already looked online there are details about the DIGS residences, our preferred recommended and approved accommodation provider who guarantee you a room, as well as other providers/alternatives that are available here: http://www.hud.ac.uk/uni-life/accommodation/.

Good luck with your research :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Poppypopzz

Hi I am looking for a replacement tenant for my room at Saw Mill. It is a 3 minute walk to the university and is situated bang in the middle of shops and everything you need. If you are looking for a good first year experience Saw Mill along with Snow Island are two of the best first year halls you can be in. The accommodation endorsed by the university is a 20 minute bus ride away and is a bit shabby in comparison to Saw Mill and Snow Island and other accommodation in town.

The room I am looking for a replacement tenant is in Flat B2, room 2 and is an equal mixture of all year groups, the rest of block B and block C mainly consists of first and second years so you will meet many new people in the same boat as you.

It is also very modern and the room is nice and spacious with a lovely en-suite bathroom.

If you are interested I can add you to the facebook chat with the people moving into the flat they are lovely.

Let me know if you are interested or have any further questions and I will be happy to answer.

Thanks, Joe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending