The Student Room Group

Feel down as hell

About my country, my heritage, I'm disillusioned, sad and heartbroken at the total ***** ruining it. I'm sad about my family and the pain I caused them by not being happy, and how much I love them.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
About my country, my heritage, I'm disillusioned, sad and heartbroken at the total ***** ruining it. I'm sad about my family and the pain I caused them by not being happy, and how much I love them.

I'm sorry that you are feeling down.

How long have you been feeling like this? Is there anything in particular that you think has triggered it.
Reply 2
Original post by randdom
I'm sorry that you are feeling down.

How long have you been feeling like this? Is there anything in particular that you think has triggered it.

Being a patriot, being punished for my politics, the way the state makes life, what they are doing to this country, people's lies, smears, hypocrisy and dirty tactics. I'm also sexually frustrated to a degree I wouldn't be in other nations and it's not even like I'm fat or ugly, for it to make sense.
Reply 3
The women thing is bad, I hate feeling tormented by desire when I feel a strong attraction, then my brain kicks in, based on past conditioning, I tell myself to detach, because even if she did interact with me, it would end in the usual-tease and denial, with me going out of my m9nd, having the piss taken and sex which is so natural and so right, taken away again. I think I'm an attractive guy but my brain just says women will keep doing this to me.
Reply 4
I don't understand the women of this era and in this country in that way.

Sorry that you feel down. Is someone trying to take your country away? Are they immigrants? What are the horrible things that are happening to your country? Would you feel better if you moved out of your country for a bit?

You may also need someone in your life. Try to search for a girlfriend. Don't overthink issues happening in your country. You will only get more frustrated. Try to relax more. Meet up with friends and relax.

Good luck
Reply 6
No, please don't try and put me in some bigotry trap, believe me, immigrants are very low down my list of interests. It's establishment and politicians I ****ing hate. I don't like Russell Brand, but he's right about revolution and not taking any more. And the women seem cold as hell and manipulative, uninterested in any intellectual and/or sexual connection...everything is a power game, everything is detached, a mind ****, cold as hell.
No, please don't try and put me in some bigotry trap, believe me, immigrants are very low down my list of interests. It's establishment and politicians I ****ing hate. I don't like Russell Brand, but he's right about revolution and not taking any more. And the women seem cold as hell and manipulative, uninterested in any intellectual and/or sexual connection...everything is a power game, everything is detached, a mind ****, cold as hell.
You absolutely have to get help for the way you are feeling you cannot go on blaming the entire female race for what you're feeling. Yes politicians and the elite aren't handling things to benefit a lot of us but that's us all not just you, you're not the only one who feels down-trodden. You have to focus on something else, you have to find interests in your life other than getting sex and your frustration at not getting it. This is noone's 'fault' you just haven't found a like mind yet. People feel that way about a lot of things! Honestly you need help and you need to get out of your head. Find interests... Healthy ones.

Sorry anon, that's the liberal 'utopia' that's been created. Now we have to live in it.
Reply 9
You absolutely have to get help for the way you are feeling you cannot go on blaming the entire female race for what you're feeling. Yes politicians and the elite aren't handling things to benefit a lot of us but that's us all not just you, you're not the only one who feels down-trodden. You have to focus on something else, you have to find interests in your life other than getting sex and your frustration at not getting it. This is noone's 'fault' you just haven't found a like mind yet. People feel that way about a lot of things! Honestly you need help and you need to get out of your head. Find interests... Healthy ones.

What if I said I'd had frame attempts, lived under surveillance and more. What if I said I keep being told I'm good looking and all my true instinct are heterosexual but I have to pay for sex when I've had it. I know my brain is conditioned by the past, and thats part of the problem, but I don't relate to this culture or country at all and it's so messed up, and like with most things, doesn't think it is, smugly unquestioning as it is. It feels like a mind**** and I don't understand how even in the case of mutual lust or attraction, not ONE way, people will perversely find some reasoning or way to stop it happening and make me tormented-I get it totally when it's someone who doesn't connect with you, wants something different, but when mutual lust is strong and i'm not talking about greed and getting it loads, just enough, even then it gets denied, it's dehumanising and calculated, and I don't think it relates to my attractiveness(not my view, others) or them being so far above me, I'm talking years and years, and no I'm not just obsessed with sex I have plenty of depth but there's no sustenance there or people who want to talk, they are conservative, it's dehumanising. And I don't want to be browbeaten with some feminist crap about how eveil it is to have lust or fancy a woman,w hen it's the only reason why the human species reproduced. No offence.

I am not trying to trap you into some bigotry trap. It is perfectly understandable for someone to feel left out, if their community is changing. It has nothing to do with racism or bigotry. If you enjoy strolls in the park and suddenly you cannot do that because of something has changed, it can affect your well-being.

Some politicians are awful, but they have been bad for many years. The sad thing is that selfishness is now really prevalent. Like you said some people, whether boys or girls, seem cold as hell and very bad. It is the sad thing about our generation. We are quickly losing ourselves and don’t seem to care about others.

I am optimistic that not all people are manipulative, uninterested or cold as hell; you just have to been patient to find a nice girl. It may be tough, but it is feasible.

If you can, take a holiday to a new place, whether in the UK or outside, clear your head and meet new people. Remaining in your current situation may not be good for your well being.

Good luck
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
Sorry anon, that's the liberal 'utopia' that's been created. Now we have to live in it.

curious for your thoughts, how does it relate to liberalist dreams specifically?
Being a patriot, being punished for my politics, the way the state makes life, what they are doing to this country, people's lies, smears, hypocrisy and dirty tactics. I'm also sexually frustrated to a degree I wouldn't be in other nations and it's not even like I'm fat or ugly, for it to make sense.

curious for your thoughts, how does it relate to liberalist dreams specifically?

I'll assume from your post above you are right wing. I am the same.

I am ridiculed and mocked by leftist students for many of the opinions I hold, and sometimes even genuinely loathed. It is very hard to accept that the Britain of the past will be totally different to the Britain of the future. The reason for this? New age liberalism.

Read the wiki on cultural marxism. That helps a lot.

But I feel you anon, I've been there.
Original post by Wired_1800
I am not trying to trap you into some bigotry trap. It is perfectly understandable for someone to feel left out, if their community is changing. It has nothing to do with racism or bigotry. If you enjoy strolls in the park and suddenly you cannot do that because of something has changed, it can affect your well-being.

Some politicians are awful, but they have been bad for many years. The sad thing is that selfishness is now really prevalent. Like you said some people, whether boys or girls, seem cold as hell and very bad. It is the sad thing about our generation. We are quickly losing ourselves and don’t seem to care about others.

I am optimistic that not all people are manipulative, uninterested or cold as hell; you just have to been patient to find a nice girl. It may be tough, but it is feasible.

If you can, take a holiday to a new place, whether in the UK or outside, clear your head and meet new people. Remaining in your current situation may not be good for your well being.

Good luck

Thanks, I do need to travel badly. But really, foreigners are some of the only people who make it bearable honestly due to a different mentality, the indigenous women especially are the worst, no offence if you are one. I see what you say but as I say, it's what establishment is doing that I hate, I really am not very interested by immigration, except islamic extremism and the foolhardiness of opening our doors for that, and that it should happen slowly enough to balnace variety with a common narrative. But in most of my life, cosmopolitianism has been the thing to make it half bearable. Cold women, the local type, twisted, and totally precirptive in their bad by/and/or consevrative/English requirements, anti-intellectualism too you know the score.
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
I'll assume from your post above you are right wing. I am the same.

I am ridiculed and mocked by leftist students for many of the opinions I hold, and sometimes even genuinely loathed. It is very hard to accept that the Britain of the past will be totally different to the Britain of the future. The reason for this? New age liberalism.

Read the wiki on cultural marxism. That helps a lot.

But I feel you anon, I've been there.

Not right wing as such, just independent and different. Actually i'm anti-establishment. not domgatic, apart from my belief in the total hypocrisy, corruption and slimyness of establishment and the desperate soullessness and need for change. Anyone who thinks or has humanity or wants more mental sustenance is in trouble in this ****. Thanks btw.
We live in a cyborg world, detached, device obsessed, all people care about is some meaningless shite about what online 'friends' thnk of them, god I hate twitter with a passion, and the who,e culture of digital documentation, and lack of human connection, intellectually, sexually, anything.

above should read 'prescriptive' and 'dogmatic', sorry typing fast. I'm sick of people not questioning the wisdom of this soulless age, only a transitional period before the world implodes to get better gain, and the sickening control freakery and smugness of that generation above me.
Thanks, I do need to travel badly. But really, foreigners are some of the only people who make it bearable honestly due to a different mentality, the indigenous women especially are the worst, no offence if you are one. I see what you say but as I say, it's what establishment is doing that I hate, I really am not very interested by immigration, except islamic extremism and the foolhardiness of opening our doors for that, and that it should happen slowly enough to balnace variety with a common narrative. But in most of my life, cosmopolitianism has been the thing to make it half bearable. Cold women, the local type, twisted, and totally precirptive in their bad by/and/or consevrative/English requirements, anti-intellectualism too you know the score.

Okay. You should get some real support and seek well-being advice from counselors, so that you don't hurt yourself.

Good luck.
Oh yeah though the IronDuke I am conservative in some ways you mention though totally the opposite in others, I just think for myself, a big problem in this current world.
Original post by Wired_1800
Okay. You should get some real support and seek well-being advice from counselors, so that you don't hurt yourself.

Good luck.

I've never been inclined to hurt myself. That's for people who hate themselves, or have self-disgust. I don't. My disgust is at others, being underrated, patronised, misrepresented, ignored, dismissed sexually, receiving no mental stimulation, told to be placated put in my place etc etc,, surrounded by incuriosity of a societal, sexual, human nature etc etc
I've never been inclined to hurt myself. That's for people who hate themselves, or have self-disgust. I don't. My disgust is at others, being underrated, patronised, misrepresented, ignored, dismissed sexually, receiving no mental stimulation, told to be placated put in my place etc etc,, surrounded by incuriosity of a societal, sexual, human nature etc etc

Your frustrations may increase to the point that will be detrimental to your mental health.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest