The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Conditional offers - what if I couldn't meet the requirements?

Hello guys!

I have put Warwick (Law) as my firm choice and Newcastle (law) as my insurance choice. They are conditional offers. I would like to ask if anyone here did not meet the offer requirements BUT still got in at last? Or does anyone know if it's possible. Like, if I'm so close to the offer requirement... do i still stand a chance? If yes, What should I do, writing letters to the Uni or what? What other things do i need to do once i know i dont meet the offer YET I still wish to get in? THANK YOU GUYS. <3 PS I'm not a local student :smile: thank you! :smile:
Original post by Sarah_sarahhh
Hello guys!

I have put Warwick (Law) as my firm choice and Newcastle (law) as my insurance choice. They are conditional offers. I would like to ask if anyone here did not meet the offer requirements BUT still got in at last? Or does anyone know if it's possible. Like, if I'm so close to the offer requirement... do i still stand a chance? If yes, What should I do, writing letters to the Uni or what? What other things do i need to do once i know i dont meet the offer YET I still wish to get in? THANK YOU GUYS. <3 PS I'm not a local student :smile: thank you! :smile:

Basically, universities get your results a few days before you do, so it gives them time to decide whether or not to take you depending on your results.
If it says unsuccessful on results day then there is no point in contacting them unless you are applying for a priority remark.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Quick Reply

Latest