The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Is King's College London Lenient ?

Hello Everyone!

I'm doing the IB and holding a conditional offer at KCL for 35 points 766 in HL (equivalent to A*AA). I do not think that I will be able to get that required points. Maybe I might get 33 or 31 665 in HL or 664, as I am currently sitting my exams. The course is also Bsc International Management (which is a new course for 2016). I really want to be in King's. I can't explain, its just my dream school! Can i know from any current students how flexible or lenient Kings is? Or anyone who got in without getting the points, missing out quite a lot of points and got in? Please Help as I am really stressed.
Got into an AAA course at King's through Clearing. My grades were ABB and A. You need to have a solid PS and vacant places still available

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
bump!!! im worried about the same exact thing :frown:(
You might still get in, especially as this bsc programme is new.
Reply 4
Hey! I applied to the same course as you, also doing IB!
I have little advice, but a lot of sympathy! I missed out on my offer conditions (69.4%, needed 70%... 1% more in my last exam would have got me past 69.5% which would get rounded to 70%) but I have been told by admissions that in previous years people have missed out slightly on their offer conditions and still got in, but there is no guarantee that it will happen this year as it always varies.
Reply 6
Original post by Knightwars4
Got into an AAA course at King's through Clearing. My grades were ABB and A. You need to have a solid PS and vacant places still available

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please tell me what course is it?
Since I am in a very similar situation now...
I have 2 offers from KCL and need AAB but I am 90% likely to get ABB at the end.
btw I am a retake student and failed to get into KCL last year through clearing : (
Hi guys please help me out

I have a conditional offer from KCL for Physics and the grades I require are AAA.
However after that OCR Maths M2 exam I am 100% sure it's impossible for me to get an A in maths but I should get a B.
So is it there any chance they will still accept me with AAB?

(Subjects I'm doing)
Physics - Should get an A
Maths - B
Law - Should get an A, maybe A* but unlikely.

Thanks
Hey, Im worried about this too i've applied for Geography and my conditional offer is AAB
Reply 9
Hi! I am also in a similar situation. KCL is asking for 766 for BSc Psychology but I got 566 short of 2 points overall of my HL subjects. Will KCL still accept me?
Reply 10
Original post by dinxhh
Hi! I am also in a similar situation. KCL is asking for 766 for BSc Psychology but I got 566 short of 2 points overall of my HL subjects. Will KCL still accept me?

Hi I am in the exact same situation this year for law. Do you mind sharing whether you ended up getting accepted?

Quick Reply

Latest