The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Questioness
:colonhash:
Funny you'd think that. I think blue eyes are vulgar

Funny you's think that, as my are more green than blue. :tongue: Seriously though green eye's turn me on so much. Brown eye are a total turn off. :u:
Reply 21
Brown
Reply 22
opal green.
Reply 23
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:sad:

It is okay, it is just my stupid little opinion. Don't be sad, that makes me sad. :loveduck:
Reply 25
Original post by Thomb
opal green.

Very nice. :biggrin:
Original post by Clockrice
It is okay, it is just my stupid little opinion. Don't be sad, that makes me sad. :loveduck:

Lol I was joking.

Meh brown eyes are boring, not "disgusting" :redface: I don't think eyes can be disgusting, but they are certainly boring. :redface:
Kind of medium blue I guess.
Funny you's think that, as my are more green than blue. :tongue: Seriously though green eye's turn me on so much. Brown eye are a total turn off. :u:

In that case, I change me mind. Blue eyes are beautss. Green eyes look like weeds that need some pesticide sprayed on it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by similarBlank
Kind of medium blue I guess.

Do you agree with me about brown eyes then?
Do you agree with me about brown eyes then?

Yeah, I find dark eyes unattractive.
Reply 31
In that case, I change me mind. Blue eyes are beautss. Green eyes ook like weeds that need some pesticide sprayed on it.

Harsh. But wait, I had another look in better light and my eyes are more blue than green actually with but of down the middle. :colondollar:
In that case, I change me mind. Blue eyes are beautss. Green eyes ook like weeds that need some pesticide sprayed on it.

XD
Brown, but they've got a black ring around them so they look very dark :h:
Original post by tengentoppa
That apostrophe is an abomination

Tory Blue.

That moment when you agree with half the statement . But you refuse to rep it because of THAT.
(edited 7 years ago)
blue :biggrin:
hazel, dm me
light brown
Brown. There is something about blue eyes that I just love :love: girls with blue eyes are attractive, and I genuinely believe that it makes someone that bit more attractive.

I have been told that I have "beautiful" eyes by a couple of people, but I dunno.
Reply 39
Always thought they were hazel but they're apparently green now

Latest