The Student Room Group

50/100 paper 1, possible for me to get 100/100?

Hi, I recently did a maths mock, and I got 50/100. The thing is I didn't revise but I have a feeling even if I did revise, I probably would've got like 5 more marks. What I want to know is, if I revise thoroughly within this week (exam is next Tuesday), will I be able to achieve 100/100 so I can tell my maths teacher to STFU! Also, the exam board is pixl (Edexcel for the real one) - which one is the hardest/easiest? Thanks!!
Original post by Perfection Ace
Hi, I recently did a maths mock, and I got 50/100. The thing is I didn't revise but I have a feeling even if I did revise, I probably would've got like 5 more marks. What I want to know is, if I revise thoroughly within this week (exam is next Tuesday), will I be able to achieve 100/100 so I can tell my maths teacher to STFU! Also, the exam board is pixl (Edexcel for the real one) - which one is the hardest/easiest? Thanks!!

anything is possible

I think you've answered your own question...
Original post by BlueIsTheNewRed
I think you've answered your own question...

Hahaha, 5+ more marks = 100? :smile: But fr, how to be good at maths q.q.
prioritise and practise all the topics you're weak at and "leave" all the topics you're good at = saves time.

I can see why you only got 50 now

Maybe you can get 100, but only if you stop wasting time on tsr and go revise

To be honest you don't have much time left so I'd get straight to grinding past papers. And I would skip all the ones that you have no idea how to do and then just read the mark scheme and hopefully that'd get you a somewhat decent grade by next week :smile:
Original post by leinad2012
I can see why you only got 50 now

Maybe you can get 100, but only if you stop wasting time on tsr and go revise

NAH. do you know what bro. nah that's it bro. peace out, gon revise hardcore. ty BYE

Yes if you're good enough. No if you're not good enough. How the hell are we supposed to know your ability? Of course it's possible. It's also possible to get 0..
Reply 9
Maths just comes down to practice.

Quick Reply

Latest