The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Accomodation

Hi..I just got accepted in GCU and am starting this September(2016) but am looking for a flatmate to share rent with since prices surely aren't low. I'm a girl..so I'm looking for a female flatmate :biggrin: if anyone is interested let me know. I haven't found myself a flat either.
Original post by marina_p17
Hi..I just got accepted in GCU and am starting this September(2016) but am looking for a flatmate to share rent with since prices surely aren't low. I'm a girl..so I'm looking for a female flatmate :biggrin: if anyone is interested let me know. I haven't found myself a flat either.

Hi Marina,

Congrats!! What are you going to be studying?

Amelia xx :badger:
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
Original post by Collegiate Accommodation
Hi Marina,

Congrats!! What are you going to be studying?

Amelia xx :badger:

Thank you! I will be studying animation :smile:
In what year are you and what are you or will you be studying?
Thank you! I will be studying animation :smile:
In what year are you and what are you or will you be studying?

Wow that's awesome!
I'm not currently at Uni I'm working towards my degree as a sandwich degree I think they call it? I'm working for Collegiate whilst I'm doing it - they're really supportive :tongue:
I was just wondering as our rents are really good for what we offer so you can take a look if you'd like? http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/glasgow/claremont-house
I'm studying digital marketing - animation sounds so much fun :K:
Reply 4
Original post by Collegiate Accommodation
Wow that's awesome!
I'm not currently at Uni I'm working towards my degree as a sandwich degree I think they call it? I'm working for Collegiate whilst I'm doing it - they're really supportive :tongue:
I was just wondering as our rents are really good for what we offer so you can take a look if you'd like? http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/glasgow/claremont-house
I'm studying digital marketing - animation sounds so much fun :K:

Yes I already checked them out.Thank you for the response :smile: .It really does look wonderful but the prices are a little bit more from what we can affrod..so I'm ready to settle for less :biggrin:
Yes I already checked them out.Thank you for the response :smile: .It really does look wonderful but the prices are a little bit more from what we can affrod..so I'm ready to settle for less :biggrin:

No problem! Good luck for the future (and well done!!), animation sounds really fun, you should have a good few years :tongue: if you have any questions about accommodation in general or anything just message me :3

Amelia xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending