The Student Room Group

Level 2 Additional Maths

I'm supposed to be taking the wjec level 2 additional maths in a few weeks, but I'm starting to have doubts and I'm not sure if it's worth it any more. I know that I'm definitely not taking AS Maths next year anyway so is there any point in me taking the exam? Are there any other benefits like UCAS points etc or do universities not really care about it? Thank you:smile:
Original post by 0katee
I'm supposed to be taking the wjec level 2 additional maths in a few weeks, but I'm starting to have doubts and I'm not sure if it's worth it any more. I know that I'm definitely not taking AS Maths next year anyway so is there any point in me taking the exam? Are there any other benefits like UCAS points etc or do universities not really care about it? Thank you:smile:

You don't get UCAS points for this, but it won't harm your university application!

I believe the qualification was designed to bridge the gap between GCSE and A Level maths.
Reply 2
Original post by rayquaza17
You don't get UCAS points for this, but it won't harm your university application!

I believe the qualification was designed to bridge the gap between GCSE and A Level maths.

Okay thank you, I guess I might as well just go for it!!

Quick Reply

Latest