The Student Room Group

Repeating AS Level??

Hey! So I gave my AS Level CIEs last year and got one (B) and two (C)s. Long story short, i decided to drop out of school and repeat a whole year and retake my AS Level CIEs again. I got a (B) in maths and i was sure i could get an (A). So i retook the exam and i think i did worse than my first attempt. So my question is that if i retake it again for the third time would that diminish/reduce the value of my grade? Will universities, good ones, reject me for giving my AS Level CIEs three times? I love studying and education, i really want to get in a good university. I dont live in the UK, im an international student. This would also mean i completed my A Levels in 3 years rather than 2 years, and I'll be 19 when im done with my A Levels. Btw I travelled and interned in my repeat year, so i think its sortof like a gap year before the gap year. Im obviously not going to take another gap year.
So what do you think?
P.S. sorry for the jumbled up description.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest