The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Clinical and Health MSc resources

Hi all,

I was wondering if it were possible for people that have done the course to post the lecture materials, readings, assignments and such. This is because I would love to study all these things ahead of time. If not, is it possible to request this from lecturers? I don't know why but I am better when I can read lecture slides a long way ahead. Also, if there are any past students of this course, is it okay if you could help me, kinda like, tutoring? Thanks.
Original post by Francis_Y_Morgan
Hi all,

I was wondering if it were possible for people that have done the course to post the lecture materials, readings, assignments and such. This is because I would love to study all these things ahead of time. If not, is it possible to request this from lecturers? I don't know why but I am better when I can read lecture slides a long way ahead. Also, if there are any past students of this course, is it okay if you could help me, kinda like, tutoring? Thanks.

Hi Francis_Y_Morgan,

Please follow the link below to contact the department with regards to your enquiry:

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/clinical-and-health-psychology-msc

All the best :smile:

Sera (Bangor Official Student Rep)
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest