The Student Room Group

Study books, getting ahead!! (Intake 2016)

Hi guys I start uni in sept 2016. Ive chosen and been accepted into my first choice so I'm very happy. Anyway I have no previous knowledge on accounting and finance just Alevels in another subject my question is that is there any study books they ask us to purchase that I can have a read of before I start?
Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amymariexx
Hi guys I start uni in sept 2016. Ive chosen and been accepted into my first choice so I'm very happy. Anyway I have no previous knowledge on accounting and finance just Alevels in another subject my question is that is there any study books they ask us to purchase that I can have a read of before I start?
Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

This will vary depending on your university course - if you dig around your uni website you might be able to find module guides for your first year with recommended reading. If not you can email them and ask for the reading list for your first year modules.

A LOT of first year texts will be available in the university library - it's a very expensive mistake to buy them all before you start. Check your local library (speak to a librarian about inter-library loans) first before you buy anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending