The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Diagnostic radiography at LSBU

Hey!

I've accepted an offer to study Diagnostic Radiography at LSBU in September 2016 and was just wondering who else has? :smile:
Original post by NicoleP44
Hey!

I've accepted an offer to study Diagnostic Radiography at LSBU in September 2016 and was just wondering who else has? :smile:

I'm doing adult nursing, however a friend of mine did the diagnostic radiography a few years ago and she highly rated the course, she had nothing but good things to say about the course
London
Original post by NicoleP44
Hey!

Hi, @NicoleP44 What was the interview like for your course? Was it MMI? Much appreciated.

There's nothing on student room about diagnostic radiography well recent experiences anyway apart from your own experience.

I hope the course is going well :h:
Original post by nelfran29
Hi, @NicoleP44 What was the interview like for your course? Was it MMI? Much appreciated.

There's nothing on student room about diagnostic radiography well recent experiences anyway apart from your own experience.

I hope the course is going well :h:

Hey, I was wondering how the MMI exam was there. Please let me know if you see this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending