The Student Room Group

The ''gender pay gap'' in the Clinton Foundation far bigger than US average

And on top of that only 3 out of the 11 execs are women.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/12/pay-gap-alert-clinton-foundation-male-execs-earn-38-more-than-women/

“I feel like [equal pay] is something that’s long overdue,” she told an event organized by Glassdoor, which compares salaries and working conditions at corporations.“It is way past time to end the outrage of so many women still earning less than men on the job,” she told the audience.''

''Male executives at the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation earn 38 percent more than women executives, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation review of the foundation’s latest IRS tax filings.''

''All eight male foundation execs earn $200,000 or more. Only one woman earned $200,000, while Stephanie Streett, its executive director, received a paltry $169,000.''

Comical isn't it?
I asked the same question of my constituency Labour mp. What is the wage gap of the Labour party employees. He said he didn't know but he would get back to me.
No prize for guessing if he did.

I predict that resident feminist members will treat this thread like a fart in a lift.😊
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest