I'd love it if you can help me think of unique/interesting ideas to set a play I'm reading - because I've got an essay to write about the set and I haven't got much cool ideas.
- The show is a absurd theatre production called 'Y Ffin'
- Two men: old priest, young unemployed man
- Live a shepherd's hut
- Younger one isn't happy that they've moved in a small place in the middle of nowhere at the mountains
- Woman comes falling through the door (a climber?) her name throughout the play is 'visitor'
- She had an accident, they look after her and she realises she's gone blind.
- They go out of their way for a couple of weeks to help her
- She soon tells bosses them around (how to decorate, what food to buy her etc.)
- The two men compete for her affection (arguing just to spend some time alone with her)
- She flirts with them individually, and leads them on.
- The men make a border in the middle of their place to not see each other.
- The woman pretends she's going to run away with the men individually
- Lied and leaves (possibly taking their money, having not been blind all along).
Some people do it normal, a messy hut that changes by the middle of the play to a tidy one after time, other have done things like mental hospitals. Any ideas? I definitely want it to be a Traverse stage. I'd love it if you could help me out.
How can I set this play? (staging ideas)
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|