The Student Room Group

English Language AQA GCSE

I missed my role play spoken language task, does this mean my final grades will be lowered? If I don't do so well in my controlled assessment, can I still get an A?
Speaking and listening is classed as a separate part of the AQA English specification, it is displayed on its own on your GCSE results sheet. " Speaking and Listeningwill be an endorsement, separately reported on certificates. Unit 2 Speakingand Listening will still remain part of the subject criteria for GCSE EnglishLanguage but will have a 0% weighting." Quoted from AQA
Reply 2
Thanks, that was a relief.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi guys, can anyone refer me an online courses for AQA English Language, i've been trying to find a courses which is graded by AQA but most of them are Edexcel, I'm quite familiar with it. And since I'm adult and working it's hard for me to go out and take up some classes on some centres.
Reply 4
I recommend you contact Citizens advice If you can't find one. They should be able to help.
Original post by siddique247
I missed my role play spoken language task, does this mean my final grades will be lowered? If I don't do so well in my controlled assessment, can I still get an A?

i think no because my english teacher say the marks of speaking doesn't make any effect of the english grade which is just a number.
but ur course work grade will effect 40% of ur English result :frown:

which is i have got G in my course work so i should have got B+ in the exam (at lease) to pass in english:frown::frown:
Reply 6
Okay thanks. Don't worry, try your best and keep on looking forward. You should revise with MrBruff on youtube, he's really helpful.
Reply 7
Original post by siddique247
I recommend you contact Citizens advice If you can't find one. They should be able to help.

Ok I'll try thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending