The Student Room Group

What do you think about people who upload selfies?

To Facebook, Instagram etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
hmm it depends really.. if they do it all the time and think they are amazing and so good looking then nahh... but if its a rarity and they are modest then I'm up for it xx
Pathetic narcasistic atomic self obsessed individuals asking for confirmation about how good they look

Posted from TSR Mobile
It has literally no impact on my life
People can do what they want. If they think they look good and want to upload a selfie then they have every right to.
Original post by Blondie987
It has literally no impact on my life

Original post by phantomkaboodle
People can do what they want. If they think they look good and want to upload a selfie then they have every right to.

+1 Blondie and phantom know what's up.
Original post by KaminiZindagi
Pathetic narcasistic atomic self obsessed individuals asking for confirmation about how good they look

Posted from TSR Mobile

Suppose someone has no clear picture of themselves, what do you suggest they use should they wish to upload a 'profile' picture on a social media platform ?
If someone thinks they look awesome and badass and they want to upload a picture then go ahead!!! :ahee: Work it girl (or boy)! :colone:

I also really love creeping and looking at people's selfies. Also love it when people upload selfies of their gorgeous makeup or outfit, it is eye candy and inspiration. :awesome:
It depends. Sometimes it can be simply a way of keeping a memory of that time - say, friends at a club taking a selfie, or a couple taking a selfie in front of a landmark on holiday.

But usually I find selfies so annoying and dry - it's like eating at McDonalds - people just follow others in eating there and doing something that gives them absolutely no benefit, whilst showing others their lack of intelligence (in that respect).
Original post by Chicken Bacon
Suppose someone has no clear picture of themselves, what do you suggest they use should they wish to upload a 'profile' picture on a social media platform ?

pathetic..

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is a personal bugbear of mine:redface: I can't bear it when people take selfies! I just think it is so narcissistic...:redface: Unfortunately, pretty much everyone seems to do it:s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
It depends lol.
I just generally love looking at attractive girls, and staring at their pictures (idk why lol) and I know this may sound sad but I actually have an instagram account just to look at attractive girls pictures. I am not too bothered/care about guys uploading pictures of themselves, sometimes it actually annoys me.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
This is a personal bugbear of mine:redface: I can't bear it when people take selfies! I just think it is so narcissistic...:redface: Unfortunately, pretty much everyone seems to do it:s-smilie:

So you don't/never have taken a selfie? :redface:
Depends if it's followed by 'pls compliment me'

Don't think it's narcissistic, and even if it was, if you look good why not practice a bit of self love.
It's really helpful for deciding if randomers that add you on facebook are hawt or nah

really tho idc
go for it, its your fb/twitter/instagram etc, you post what you like, its not like it takes long to scroll past it if you dont want to look
With the amount of trash they like and post in-between, I rarely get to see them. Not sure why people do upload so many though, particularly if it is with some lame camera, since the people who see them usually see the person most days.

Quick Reply

Latest