The Student Room Group

Predicting the AQA A2 Biology unit 5 synoptic essay question?

I'm interested if any of you may have an idea of what type of question to expect for the synoptic essay. I've looked at past papers and it seems unpredictable to me.
Original post by Hood15
I'm interested if any of you may have an idea of what type of question to expect for the synoptic essay. I've looked at past papers and it seems unpredictable to me.

It really is unpredictable. For some reason I have a hunch one is going to be on immunity. I don't know why but I can't shake that feeling. Perhaps because I can't remember anything about it and I expect the worst aha.
I'd recommend going over every essay question they've asked, as they've probably expended every topic by now, so it will more or less be the same question to ones that have come before, but worded differently
I am going to hazard a guess at negative feedback- but I'm not too sure as they changed the essay at the last minute last year
Original post by Hood15

As someone who took it last year, it is completely unpredictable and they design it so that it cannot be predicted. What we expected to come up last year didn't. Nevertheless, just doing your own revision for the majority of the course, in reality, is enough for you to get decent marks.
Does anyone know of a possible essay title which would include a lot of mass transport such as fish, insects, transpiration stream...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending