The Student Room Group

Heaviest you have ever been

Scroll to see replies

I think certain people consume air. I hope they're okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sacred Ground
Bulking through summer? Ooh... How long have you been lifting? I'm on a cut atm :frown:

Yeah, I don't care about a "summer" body as to the fitness enthusiast a "summer" body is just a illusion. I care more about building a strong foundation while in my early years putting on as muscle much while enjoying the process.

I've only been lifting for 1 year, 9 months. It might sound little but when you go 5x/week gym it begins to sink in :laugh:

Long term goal is to compete in Mens Physique summer 2020 ...
" 4 years out" from competition day :lol:
Seven and a half stone. I have to eat 2500 calories to stay this weight too, otherwise I lose weight.
Original post by keturah
Seven and a half stone. I have to eat 2500 calories to stay this weight too, otherwise I lose weight.

How tall are you? I'm jealous you have such a great metabolism! :tongue:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Yeah, I don't care about a "summer" body as to the fitness enthusiast a "summer" body is just a illusion. I care more about building a strong foundation while in my early years putting on as muscle much while enjoying the process.

I've only been lifting for 1 year, 9 months. It might sound little but when you go 5x/week gym it begins to sink in :laugh:

Long term goal is to compete in Mens Physique summer 2020 ...
" 4 years out" from competition day :lol:

You're doing A2 right? We've been lifting around the same time :smile: I started during my GCSE's and I'm doing A2 now (so around 2 years.) I have the same feelings on a summer body but I bulked to 180lbs so I decided a cut is in order- lost 12 pounds so far and the ab gains are going strong; I'd say I'm 9% bf now but that's simply going off pictures.

You want to compete in men's physique? Damn... I'm simply lifting for the strength and aesthetic aspect. I go 6 times a week, just hoping I can continue if I get into medicine.
Original post by Sacred Ground
You're doing A2 right? We've been lifting around the same time :smile: I started during my GCSE's and I'm doing A2 now (so around 2 years.) I have the same feelings on a summer body but I bulked to 180lbs so I decided a cut is in order- lost 12 pounds so far and the ab gains are going strong; I'd say I'm 9% bf now but that's simply going off pictures.

You want to compete in men's physique? Damn... I'm simply lifting for the strength and aesthetic aspect. I go 6 times a week, just hoping I can continue if I get into medicine.

Yeah I am. What subjects you doing? I'm doing Maths/Physics.

Damn, how tall are you btw? I'm 5'9.5. :frown: How much did you weigh before you decided to bulk? :s-smilie:
I'm at 70.5kg (155lb) going to bulk to 77.5kg (171lb) by mid October the cut to 70kg and hopefully can retain 10% ish bodyfat and repeat bulking for more gains :lol: #proudbutneversatisified

Nice! I take it you track macros etc. :smile:
I'm 70.5kg at 13% bodyfat I'm hoping to reach 77.5kg at about 15-16% bodyfat maximum. Yeah, I do its just a personal goal and a nice way to end university by graduating and looking at my prime. Its not about winning but creating the memory to look back in when I'm late 30s/early 40s.

Ah, we may train similar but our end goals are different :biggrin:
I'm in the same boat :pirate3: that I hope to continue juggling the :dumbells:
life 5x/week while studying Theoretical Physics at university. Where did you
get a offer from Medicine? :smile: GL btw! :wink:

Damn, how tall are you btw? I'm 5'9.5. :frown: How much did you weigh before you decided to bulk? :s-smilie:
I'm at 70.5kg (155lb) going to bulk to 77.5kg (171lb) by mid October the cut to 70kg and hopefully can retain 10% ish bodyfat and repeat bulking for more gains :lol: #proudbutneversatisified

I'm 70.5kg at 13% bodyfat I'm hoping to reach 77.5kg at about 15-16% bodyfat maximum. Yeah, I do its just a personal goal and a nice way to end university by graduating and looking at my prime. Its not about winning but creating the memory to look back in when I'm late 30s/early 40s.

A physicist who lifts? That definitely seems like a rarity to me! I study geography, biology and chemistry. Got offers from Glasgow and Newcastle for medicine :smile:

Anyhow... The more important stuff- lifting! I'm 6ft, I reckon 5'9.5 is a solid height (gotta get that .5 in haha.) Yup, I use my macros app - 40,40,20 (220p, 220c, 40f.) I started bulking pretty much as soon as I started lifting. My brother had been lifting for 7 years before I started so was on hand to help me with my noob gains- bulked from 140 to 180 in around 21 months. (Clean bulk ofc) My aim as of now is to reach 6% bf before Uni and then start a bulk again. Tbh I've never really looked into competing, but you're definitely persuading me to look into it... It's something to do while you have the chance. Who knows, we might be on stage together? That'd a story to tell :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Camila Cabello
How tall are you? I'm jealous you have such a great metabolism! :tongue:

I'm five four. Ah that's what my friends say, I find it frustrating sometimes though.
I thought I have an overactive thyroid but the test for that came back normal.
2 years ago I was 18 stone 4 pounds as a 5 foot 5 female. Today I weigh around 11 and a half stone, and want to shift another stone to get to goal weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
60kg, (stupid fast metabolism) :frown:
Reply 90
86kg when I was on creatine...wen't back to 83kg after that.
I've always been under 8 stone (50kg), currently I'm about 48kg
(edited 7 years ago)
54kg but currently 49kg:smile:

Respect brother!
Max weight was 94kg at 5'9.5 (during late Year 9!)

Current weight is 77kg morning, 78kg night at 5'11 (during late Year 12)

East Asian genetics means that I have a small frame, so my goal is to reach under 75kg morning by September. Just watch this space!
95 KG
50kg I don't know if thats bad or not. I don't know what it is in stones and I am too tired to work it out.
Original post by Stehwa
I have never been that heavy so about 9 stone

57kg.
13 stone 13 like the true 6'5 alpha male i am.
Now about 13 stone 6
8.8 stones (so about 9)

Quick Reply

Latest