The Student Room Group

Jews may not have a future in many parts of Europe

With the Muslim migration in full swing and Antisemitism making a suspiciously correlative rise in tandem with Muslim populations, do European Jews have a future in Western Europe ?

In places like Malmo in Sweden there are less than 1,000 Jews and Malmo receives around 1,000 Muslims a year from the ME, it's obvious they have no future in Sweden.

I don't see longtime prosperity in France either, it feels like a numbers game and there doesn't seem to be much hope for the Jewish peoples were large Muslim populations rise.

What countries in Europe will still have a notable Jewish population by the turn of the next century ? I can't think of any. Short of removing Muslim populations, Muslims will remove the Jewish peoples of Europe, and I can't see any European country doing this.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sadly the Jewish population will not have a place. The left wing population and Islamic population have waged this war on them and spread anti-semitism to some of the highest levels since WW2.

There are fascist elements in the left. Their support for Islam and Islamic traditions is one example. Then they have the cheek to attack the right. The left are slowly becoming the most hated group in society and rightly so.

I don't understand why feminists, LGBT activists, animal right activists and anti-fascists support across Europe the rapidly growing Muslim population, are they that stupid and ignorant they think progressive change will follow with Islamic majority communities?
(edited 7 years ago)
Gotta love people who believe Jewish people deserve special treatment
Reply 3
Original post by lolatmaths

I do not think this was what was said.
Original post by M14B
I do not think this was what was said.

''Muslims will remove the Jewish peoples of Europe''
The Jewish population of the UK at least is rising :smile:
Reply 6

Wait a minute, that's rich coming from you left wingers who say the same usual crap everytime there is a sexual incident, terror incident, extremist incident, gang rape incident, sharia patrol incident and so on:

#IslamIsReligionOfPeace
#NotARealMuslim
#IslamIsPeace
#MuslimsCantBeViolent
#WestAndJewsAreResponsibleForEverything
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by rockrunride

Overshadowed by a rapidly growing Muslim population because they breed like rats
Original post by Omen96
Wait a minute, that's rich coming from you left wingers who say the same usual crap everytime there is a sexual incident, terror incident, extremist incident, gang rape incident, sharia patrol incident and so on:

#IslamIsReligionOfPeace
#NotARealMuslim
#IslamIsPeace
#MuslimsCantBeViolent

wtf

...numerically or as a percentage of the overall population? :L
Reply 10
Ironically, Antisemitism in Europe leads to more colonies in Palestine.
Original post by Omen96
Overshadowed by a rapidly growing Muslim population because they breed like rats

Higher birth rate than the national average, but not quite like rats.

Original post by BubbleBoobies
...numerically or as a percentage of the overall population? :L

Numerically. Diaspora populations naturally decline, but the Charedi community has quite a high birth rate.
Numerically. Diaspora populations naturally decline, but the Charedi community has quite a high birth rate.

but percentage-wise they're probably declining overall
but percentage-wise they're probably declining overall

Not something I'm readily able to substantiate unfortunately.

However I don't think the Jewish community is under threat in the UK. There is a problem with antisemitism, but it's not one exclusive to the UK. At the risk of sounding naive all we can do is continue to fight discrimination.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Omen96

#IslamIsReligionOfPeace
#NotARealMuslim
#IslamIsPeace
#MuslimsCantBeViolent

1. Why do you think everyone who disagrees with you is a left winger?

2. Why do you use "left" as an insult?

I am really curious, because it's really annoying me. Like, were you gang raped by a bunch of Muslims while a group of lefties was watching? Would explain a lot...
Reply 15
Original post by brainhuman
1. Why do you think everyone who disagrees with you is a left winger?

2. Why do you use "left" as an insult?

I am really curious, because it's really annoying me. Like, were you gang raped by a bunch of Muslims while a group of lefties was watching? Would explain a lot...

I would understand why lefties would just watch.

Left wingers are destroying society with their tolerance of extremism and fascist ideologies. The political correctness they ram down our necks to silent any critisism of the disastrous impacts erupting from mass uncontrolled open border immigration. The left fuelled by their hatred of the west have formed an alliance with extremists, the very same people who want to kill people like me. I have every reason to hate the left seeing as none of you people are addressing what's right in front of you
Not something I'm readily able to substantiate unfortunately.

However I don't think the Jewish community is under threat in the UK. There is a problem with antisemitism, but it's not one exclusive to the UK. At the risk of sounding naive all we can do is continue to fight discrimination.

or decrease muslim immigration, for starters...
Reply 17

What special treatment are you talking about? Elaborate please
or decrease muslim immigration, for starters...

Can of worms...
Can of worms...

how

Quick Reply