The Student Room Group

IB

Hey,
I am so worried since I did my biology, english and arabic biology exam and to be honest I did not do that well. Since in the english exam I was extremely tired and did not focus on my exam so I left a full section on p1 and arabic I dont know how I did and biology HL I forgot to answer 2 essay questions and I answered just one instead. I have chem HL, math studies and business HL coming up and I really need to score a 36 excluding bonus points for my university. In chemistry and business I am not really good, and in math I usually ace exams however I did bad on the mocks. Please if anyone has any suggestions it would really mean alot since I dont have time left and I only have one university that I really want to go to.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Hey,

You only have a few exams left so try not to think of what you messed up on and just put your full effort into acing wut you have left. I didn't do business but for chemistry ik the IB question format constantly tries to catch you out on little details and trick you here and there so I'd say until your exams do a bunch of past papers and just learn from your mistakes and you'll also notice their patterns. Flash cards for stuff like molecular geometry rly helped me too before the exams. If you don't manage to get the grades you want, you can always retake some exams however the med schools that accept retakes are rly limited, but they're all options. Good luck with everything!!
Reply 2
Hello!Firstly, I would like to say thank you for answering my comment! Also, I will try to do what you said and I hope I do well. I heard that universities in Ireland usually if you dont get the points they want and the school sends them a letter they accept however, I dont know whether NUIG would be the same. Any ideas?Thank you again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending