The Student Room Group

C1

Which papers are more helpful
the edexcel practice papers or solomon papers for C1
Both tbh, but if you're out of time I would do edexcel ones, although the Solomon ones are harder some content on there maybe outdated/not on the syllabus.
Reply 2
my mate told me to do solomon papers last year and looking back at AS level I'd definitely say that if you can do the solomon papers the actual paper would be a breeze. seriously, the solomon papers are much harder than the paper your going to get so if you can get an A in them then you shouldn't worry too much. plus edexcel like to copy solomon questions from time to time and slightly change the numbers.
Original post by idr335
my mate told me to do solomon papers last year and looking back at AS level I'd definitely say that if you can do the solomon papers the actual paper would be a breeze. seriously, the solomon papers are much harder than the paper your going to get so if you can get an A in them then you shouldn't worry too much. plus edexcel like to copy solomon questions from time to time and slightly change the numbers.

For some reason I never noticed a difference in the two, but I do OCR so maybe it's different
Reply 4
Original post by Acrux
Which papers are more helpful
the edexcel practice papers or solomon papers for C1

You ask so many questions why don't you just do it and see if it helps you?

Quick Reply

Latest