The Student Room Group

Annoying attitudes of SJWs towards Islam, Muslims and migrants

Man wears shirt with scantily clad women on it ironically? Literally Hitler. Shirt is evidential of serious and widespread misogyny in the sciences, and feminists are not at all making a mountain out of molehill. Gangs of Muslim migrants rape European women in the street because they don't cover themselves from head-to-toe? Oh they're just a bit confused, and the only reason people are going on about it is because the right are using it to justify their bigotry, racism and xenophobia.

Donald Trump should be banned from the UK for wanting to stop Muslims from immigrating to the USA. The fact that he said that means that he is a neo-fascist who could be the next Hitler. However, it's sensationalist to point out that 50% of Muslims in the UK want gays to be incarcerated, and we should allow as many of them in the country as we can.

It's fine to refer to people who support the conservative party as "tory scum", but criticising people who follow ultra-conservative Islam is deplorable.

Christianity is evil. However, Islam (which is pretty much exactly the same, except it has a murderous, wife beating, paedophile as a prophet, instead of a hippie dude) is the religion of peace.

The right are being totally over the top when they say letting in millions of migrants will cause lots of severe problems.

*Migrants cause severe problems*

The right are being totally over the top when they say the millions of migrants that have already caused severe problems are going to cause even greater ones.

*Is shown various pieces of evidence showing that many Muslims have extremist views* That's rubbish! The overwhelming majority of Muslims are moderates*

*Based on 0 evidence.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by garfeeled
Um okay

2irreverant4me
Annoying, right-wing, constant rants about Muslims which are too repetitive to read in their entirety because you already know what they contain, as well as the idiotic use of the meaningless abbreviation "SJW".
Reply 3
Original post by WBZ144
Annoying, right-wing, constant rants about Muslims which are too repetitive to read in their entirety because you already know what they contain, as well as the idiotic use of the meaningless abbreviation "SJW".

"I'm gonna criticize stuff I haven't even read because I just want everyone to hear how right-on I am"
Reply 4
Why do left wingers want to ban trump but not radical Islamic extremists?

Better yet why did it take trump commenting on Muslims for left wingers to lose their ****? He could have said anything about any other group and in fact he did but they only acted when trump said something about Muslims? It just proves the companionship and love between the left wing movement and Islamic movement, they are the same thing.
Reply 5
Original post by WBZ144

Leave him alone !
:biggrin:
Wow. So sassy
It's 12AM and this is what you're doing with your life :/

Original post by WBZ144

the wimmins and scary brown folk are gonna come and take away my rights!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!111
This isn't the 2000s. The Conservative government has been in power for 6 years now, during which time net migration has been higher than under Labour. I think it is about time those on the right stopped blaming the left for migrant numbers and started blaming the right.
Reply 9
Original post by Quantex
This isn't the 2000s. The Conservative government has been in power for 6 years now, during which time net migration has been higher than under Labour. I think it is about time those on the right stopped blaming the left for migrant numbers and started blaming the right.

The left were the most supportive of allowing in millions of "refugees".
I can never tell with you if you are being sarcastic or genuine.

Original post by KingBradly
2irreverant4me
Reply 11
Original post by somemightsay888

the wimmins and scary brown folk are gonna come and take away my rights!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!111

What an hilarious and deadly accurate piece of satire.

Stop trying to deflect his point.
Reply 13
Original post by Plagioclase
Stop trying to deflect his point.

A point which was inconsequential as a response to my original point, which I was simply reiterating.

And you just woke up from a 14 hour "nap". :hand:
A point which was inconsequential as a response to my original point, which I was simply reiterating.

You're blaming the left for the level of immigration we're seeing. This level of immigration has not only been sustained by a right-wing government but it has been increased. How on earth can you seriously claim it's an 'inconsequential' point? Are you going to pretend that the Tories have suddenly turned left-wing? Or maybe you've come up with some rationalisation to blame this Tory policy on the left?

I'm not really aware of a substantial number of those on the left arguing for millions of refugees to be let into the country. Or even one million for that matter. Can you cite some examples? I don't follow politics that heavily, but as I understand the current debate is around 3000 children.
Original post by undercxver
And you just woke up from a 14 hour "nap". :hand:

Don't rep me and then play the shareef randi in front of everyone :hand:
Don't rep me and then play the shareef randi in front of everyone :hand:

randi? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending