The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Is anyone studying BA Graphic Design at Camberwell 2016

Hi I've accepted my place on this course and just wondering if anyone else has accepted/ is considering it
Original post by Isobelattrill
Hi I've accepted my place on this course and just wondering if anyone else has accepted/ is considering it

Hi

I've moved this into the UAL forum - this is the most likely place to find fellow Camberwell students/applicants. If noone replies soon then have a look around - there's usually some stickied or busy applicant threads that you can read through or post in to reach a larger audience. Also click through to the TSR Connect pages to find other applicants :smile:

If you want to speak to other graphic design students (regardless of where they're studying) then the Art and Design university courses forum is the place to look
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2

Hello! I've also accepted my offer for the course and found out today I'm staying at Camberwell Campus :smile:
Reply 3

I accepted my place on the illustration course!
Reply 4
Hi, I've also accepted but haven't heard back from accommodation yet!
I'm staying at Camberwell Campus too!
hello im aware that this is a year old but what are your opinions on the graphic design course at camberwell? i've heard some negative things, like a lot of people have dropped it and i was curious why.
can you describe the pros and cons about the course? i would really appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending