The Student Room Group

Changing parents information

Hi,
The other day I submitted my application for Student Finance, and the next day I realised I had put down one of my parents email addresses wrong. I can't correct it on the website because I have already submitted it. How do I change it???
Original post by MissEmily
Hi,
The other day I submitted my application for Student Finance, and the next day I realised I had put down one of my parents email addresses wrong. I can't correct it on the website because I have already submitted it. How do I change it???

Phone SFE - they should either be able to change it or will explain what you need to do to make the change.
Hi there.

These e-mails are simply prompts and the address is not stored anywhere. If you put it wrong we cannot re-sent it.

Your parents do not require the e-mail, they can simply create an account the same way you did and apply using that.

Thanks.
Hi, I am having the same problem and I have tried creating an account but it’s saying “We haven’t been able to find your account from the details you entered and are unable to reset your password”. When I try call the number they give me the service is terrible.
Original post by just_chilling
Hi, I am having the same problem and I have tried creating an account but it’s saying “We haven’t been able to find your account from the details you entered and are unable to reset your password”. When I try call the number they give me the service is terrible.

If your parents can’t login or create an account then they’ll need to fill in the paper form instead
https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms/y/english-student-full-time/send-parent-or-partner-s-income-detail-for-example-pff2-or-cyi/2020-to-2021

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending