The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford or Portsmouth

Hi I'm currently having such a dilemma between picking to study radiography at either the university of Bradford or the university of Portsmouth. I have visited both universities and this has not made it easier to decide. I didn't get to see much of either places including what the nightlife would be like and so I was wondering if anyone has any help of advice they could give me please?
Hi, we hope to welcome you to Bradford this September!

For more about nightlife, have a look at our Discover Bradford website. Nightlife in Bradford has enjoyed a recent resurgence, with plenty of great new venues opening up around the city, both near to the main campus and in places like the Independent Quarter.

I hope this helps,

SM
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Can't comment about either Unis but if we're talking about the cities, then I can tell you Bradford is a dump. Never been to Portsmouth though.

You should take a closer look at the Unis, look at the modules, course reputation, classrooms/labs, equipment, services etc.
If you would like to come and take another look around the University of Bradford you are more than welcome to come along to our next Open Day. This will be on 25 June.

You can find more information, along with a link to book a place here:

Open Day

If there is anything else I can help with please let me know.

PAUL
Portsmouth has a beach...
Reply 5
Original post by GSX
Can't comment about either Unis but if we're talking about the cities, then I can tell you Bradford is a dump. Never been to Portsmouth though.

You should take a closer look at the Unis, look at the modules, course reputation, classrooms/labs, equipment, services etc.

Lol I live in Bradford and I agree that it's a dump, you're better off in Portsmouth (unless Bradford University is better)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending