The Student Room Group

About Cambridge

Hey guys currently im taking 2016 AS exams and i am under CIE examination board. I have heard that England already changed the A level result system since 2015. Which the students only need to take the exam in Year 13. Does that mean that the students in UK use their Year 13 results to apply Cambridge instead of using AS results? In this case, which results should i use to apply Cambridge university? overall A2 results or AS?
Thankyou :smile:
Original post by trevorwaris
Hey guys currently im taking 2016 AS exams and i am under CIE examination board. I have heard that England already changed the A level result system since 2015. Which the students only need to take the exam in Year 13. Does that mean that the students in UK use their Year 13 results to apply Cambridge instead of using AS results? In this case, which results should i use to apply Cambridge university? overall A2 results or AS?
Thankyou :smile:

Not all A levels have changed yet but anyway, uk students will apply with any AS results they have plus predictions for their final A level results. You should do the same.

Quick Reply

Latest