The Student Room Group

Is there a way to stop automatically watching threads?

Sorry if this is in the complete wrong forum, I tried looking for a help type forum specific to TSR but I couldn't find one.

Anyway, is there an option to turn off automatically watching threads after creating/replying to them? I know you can stop watching a thread individually but is there an option to stop it all together and only watch threads you specifically want to watch?
Reply 1
Original post by Karaleigh19
Sorry if this is in the complete wrong forum, I tried looking for a help type forum specific to TSR but I couldn't find one.

Anyway, is there an option to turn off automatically watching threads after creating/replying to them? I know you can stop watching a thread individually but is there an option to stop it all together and only watch threads you specifically want to watch?

Hover over username in top right.

Hover over Customise my TSR.

Click "Edit my account option"

Scroll down to messaging and notification (second section).

Select watched behaviour to "Do not watch".
Original post by Karaleigh19

Account options
Thank you both. I must have missed it when I had a look in there.

Quick Reply

Latest