First round%

Lab Sadiq Khan 44.0%
Con Zac Goldsmith 35.0%
Green Sian Berry 6.0%
Lib Dem Caroline Pidgeon 4.0%
UKIP Peter Whittle 4.0%
Women Sophie Walker 2.0%
Respect George Galloway 1.0%
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/may/05/uk-election-results-tracker-2016

It looks like London has decisively rejected the dog whistle appeals to racism and strife generated by corrupt Tory adviser-in-chief, Lynton Crosby, who has controlled the party's message in recent elections and focuses on smears and character attacks just before election day.

It's also great to see Galloway getting a kicking and the Greens likely coming third! :clap2:

Sometimes I am so glad to live in one of the greatest cities in the world and tonight will be cause for considerable celebration. :woohoo:

EDIT: Now looks a dead cert that Khan is the new Mayor of London. Very happy to see the back of Boris, who has been a dreadful Mayor and a big thumbs down to the useless Zac Goldsmith and his race hate campaign.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/may/06/uk-elections-sadiq-khan-ahead-in-london-mayoral-race-live-updates
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Nah I heard he loves Isis.
Sorry.
Original post by Bornblue
Sorry.

Hmm you really have taken a turn for the shady af
Original post by Bornblue
Sorry.

Yeah, did you hear that from a geezer called Dave?

the poster has spoken

by the way
3:00 and 8:35
and 1:52
"ohh, look at the lightsabers" he says
what about the ****ing terrorist flags
Original post by Fullofsurprises
It's also great to see Galloway getting a kicking! :clap2:

This is an uncharacteristically non-regressive view, coming from you. :clap2:

Sometimes I am so glad to live in one of the greatest cities in the world and tonight will be cause for considerable celebration. :woohoo:

This thread really does undermine your already-weak protestations that you're not an identity politics shill who thinks that a Muslim mayor or a female President are inherently good things in and of themselves. :tongue:
As far as I'm aware I don't think Crosby had anything to do with Zachs campaign,

Apparently George Galloway and Zach are buddies.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Hmm you really have taken a turn for the shady af

Yeah. I heard he once was in the same tesco supermarket at the same time as someone who's third cousin said they support Isis.
If that isn't enough to convince you that Sadiq Khan is a terrorist lover then I don't know what is.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Davij038
As far as I'm aware I don't think Crosby had anything to do with Zachs campaign,

Apparently George Galloway and Ziach are buddies.

Wouldn't surprise me given how both use the 'whip up cultural/racial/religious tensions' tactic.
Alas, a born campaigner he wasn't.

London count is ticking along and right now the figures look like this:

First round%

Lab Sadiq Khan 44.0%
Con Zac Goldsmith 35.0%
Green Sian Berry 6.0%
UKIP Peter Whittle 4.0%
Women Sophie Walker 2.0%
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/may/05/uk-election-results-tracker-2016

It looks like London has decisively rejected the dog whistle appeals to racism and strife generated by corrupt Tory adviser-in-chief, Lynton Crosby, who has controlled the party's message in recent elections and focuses on smears and character attacks just before election day.

It's also great to see Galloway getting a kicking and the Greens likely coming third! :clap2:

strong hatebait title
Original post by BubbleBoobies

by the way
3:00 and 8:35
and 1:52
"ohh, look at the lightsabers" he says
what about the ****ing terrorist flags

terrorist flag?

the slogan reads "there is no god but god"
Great! I voted for him, London can be an example to the western world that we are tolerant of other cultures, and that we are able to successfully differentiate between Muslims and ISIS - which many people are apparently unable to do. While also being probably the strongest and most enthusiastic candidate.
Sadiq Khan? More like Munafiq Khan...
Original post by gr8wizard10
terrorist flag?

the slogan reads "there is no god but god"

type in "al qaida flag" on google
He voted for Gay marriage so he is not an extremist. Chill. I bet he is a good guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
London count is ticking along and right now the figures look like this:

First round%

Lab Sadiq Khan 44.0%
Con Zac Goldsmith 35.0%
Green Sian Berry 6.0%
UKIP Peter Whittle 4.0%
Women Sophie Walker 2.0%

Stop you anti tory rhetoric ... Yes Khan looks sets to win however that doesn't mean he will be the Most powerful Muslim in the UK FFS
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Alas, a born campaigner he wasn't.

Indeed. The funniest thing he said was 'I'm hoping to do a Leicester city and zoom in from behind to win'. Leicester have been ahead pretty much all season...
Eton boys should stop trying to talk about football when they care nothing about in an attempt to be seen as 'one of the guys'!
Original post by BubbleBoobies
type in "al qaida flag" on google

so if terrorist bombers were to fly around the union jack, we should automatically change flags...

tsr needs a min age restriction for all these stupid remarks you people make

edl waved around the english flag, doesn't mean it constitues the belief of the majority of the people the flag represents
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply