The Student Room Group

Psychology a-level

I am currently doing a Media BTEC course but want to drop out of it as I re-sitted my english and passed. I have been revising it at home by my self and i have found it quite interesting. Would it be a good idea to join it next year? A lot of people who had done it this year say its too hard.
Original post by Alyyy
I am currently doing a Media BTEC course but want to drop out of it as I re-sitted my english and passed. I have been revising it at home by my self and i have found it quite interesting. Would it be a good idea to join it next year? A lot of people who had done it this year say its too hard.

I did AS geography, biology, chemistry and psychology and found edexcel psychology to be my hardest subject. There's a lot to remember - facts, figures and theories. Which exam board does your college use? You will have to pick another 2 A levels alongside psychology by the way, you can't just do 1 a level
Reply 2
Original post by Sacred Ground
I did AS geography, biology, chemistry and psychology and found edexcel psychology to be my hardest subject. There's a lot to remember - facts, figures and theories. Which exam board does your college use? You will have to pick another 2 A levels alongside psychology by the way, you can't just do 1 a level

I am already doing Business and will be carrying on that, as well as government and politics. The exam board is not edexcel, its AQA

Quick Reply

Latest