The Student Room Group

Feel really nervous around my crush

I have a crush on this girl and she does not yet know about it when I'm around her at school I feel really nervous and shy to talk to talk her. What's annoying my mind is playing tricks on me saying I won't get her or I'm a failure for not talking to her and it's really stressing me and annoying me and making feel negative. What is the best way to stop this and get more confident to talk to her?
Right? Normal stuff. Just literally stop thinking about what might happen, or what failure is gonna occur etc. Just say hi, casual and all, and no doubt you'll probably feel a little nervous. But once you finally introduce yourself, your nerves go away.
Your mind will always do that, Im pretty sure everyones does at one point. You've just got to push past it and try your best.
Try to find some common ground between you both, is she in the same classes as you? Do you see her at your favorite restaurant or place to eat?
Just try and find something to talk to her about, but you've got to grow a pair of balls (not wanting to sound like a **** here) and initiate a convo! :biggrin:Once you get talking to her, try and find out what she likes, if you can find something to talk about then thats good! It will keep the conversations flowing and you two will get to know each other more. But dont act like she's playing 21 questions, dont flood her with questions. Try and play it cool and take your time. Hope this helps!
Reply 3
I have spoken to her on facebook got to know her that way its just talking to her face to face is my main worry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending