Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Tuition fees loan

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad course - waste of time? 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hello everybody !

    I got admitted at KCL and I will start my 1st academic year this september. I would like to apply to the tuition fees loan in order to get my studies initially paid and then pay it back after I get a job. My problem is that I have to prove that I am EU (I am Italian) sending my original document or a certified copy of it. Basically I do not really know how to make a certified copy and no idea who should fill the certifier checklist form. I asked to my municipality of residence and they told me no way they can fill an English form and summing up they cannot provide me a certified copy of my Identity Card.

    I know I can send my original document but I am seriously worried about it cause I do not think it is safe. If this document would be lost, especially abroad like in London, I would have serious trouble and long procedures to follow in order to sort this eventual problem out.

    Any chance some of you is the same situation or just know how can I do ?

    Thanks in advance !
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you want to know what your pet is thinking about you?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.