The Student Room Group

Why do some girls think vandalising cars is ok

Scroll to see replies

Of course it's not ok whatsoever. It's just a temporary let me hit him where it hurts since losing me isn't enough I'm hurting while he's feeling nothing.
Original post by dean01234
Obviously I don't condone that kind of behavior but I have absolutely zero sympathy for guys who get **** from angry exes.

so if a woman got her car vandalised by an angry male ex, you'd think exactly the same way? hmmm, nah.
Original post by preetg97
chill out

make me.
other than that it a £150,000 car as it the high spec model
Original post by BubbleBoobies
so if a woman got her car vandalised by an angry male ex, you'd think exactly the same way? hmmm, nah.

Yes, I still wouldn't condone lashing out for revenge and I still wouldn't sympathize with cheaters. What was the use of this post? The points we were making were fundamentally the same, yet you want to argue why? Because I'm a man?
Original post by ivybridge
You've seen like one example and are crying. Two wrongs don't make a right but the guy got taught a lesson. This has **** all to do with feminism, calm down with this ridiculous 'omg women and feminism' hype. Half of you don't even know what feminism is. Get over it.

I have no sympathy for the cheating idiot but I think the girl should have chosen her battles a bit better and orchestrated it in the right way.

Excuse me. The guy is free to stick his dick anywhere he likes (assuming its consensual of course). The girl had no right to damage property that wasn't hers.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Excuse me. The guy is free to stick his dick anywhere he likes (assuming its consensual of course). The girl had no right to damage property that wasn't hers.

Yes, he does. And therefore suffer the consequences. You do not get into a relationship in order to disrespect your other half and cheat. Remain single if that's what you want.
Original post by ivybridge
Yes, he does. And therefore suffer the consequences. You do not get into a relationship in order to disrespect your other half and cheat. Remain single if that's what you want.

LOL, so a criminal act is justified because her feelings were hurt? I hope she gets the book thrown at her.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
LOL, so a criminal act is justified because her feelings were hurt? I hope she gets the book thrown at her.

No. I didn't say that. I said that two wrongs do not make a right and that she did not channel her issues properly and in a way that merits her being respected. I am simply saying that the guy was an absolute **** and saying 'he can stick his willy where he likes' changes nothing - there are boundaries you do not cross and he was asking for it.

Quick Reply

Latest