The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

MA Events Marketing and a million questions ^^

is there anybody apply for MA Events Marketing at BU this sep?
im confused between Media& Communication vs Events Marketing. can someone give me some advices:frown:(
my friend told me that living in BU is very boring and quiet. is that true?
Thank you guys <3
Original post by Hoa Hoa
is there anybody apply for MA Events Marketing at BU this sep?
im confused between Media& Communication vs Events Marketing. can someone give me some advices:frown:(
my friend told me that living in BU is very boring and quiet. is that true?
Thank you guys <3

Hi Hoa Hoa,

My name is Steve and I'm a final year student studying Business Studies at BU. I'm also a Student Ambassador here on TSR!

What is it that you are confused about with the Media and Communication and Events Marketing courses?

I personally love living in Bournemouth! It's very different to somewhere like London where everything happens so fast, but there is a good mix of things to do in the town and a relaxed atmosphere around the campus and on the beaches. A lot of your experience will depend on where you stay and how much you want to get involved with different societies and events outside of the University. There are lots of things to see and get involved in, so for instance this past weekend we had a really big food and drink festival in Christchurch which attracted a lot of people on a really sunny day! A lot of bands also come to Bournemouth and play at the Bournemouth International Centre, so if music is your thing there's always a show on!

I hope that has helped and feel free to ask me any more questions!

Steve Moss
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply