The Student Room Group

Finding Revision Boring

Before you post a comment about it happens to all of us, hear me out.

I want to do Chem Phys Maths and Computing at A-Level and my first exam is coming up, French on the 17th.I am really bad a french and i just wanted to know should i revise desperately for it or should i focus my efforts in revising for the subjects i actually want to do?
Revision is very boring for me but without revision i only get B grades(except for french which is D-E).Can anyone give me some tips to motivate me or ways i can revise. I prefer watching videos like khan academy but it seems after watching the chemistry videos they include a lot of nice information not int he exam as it is A-Level content.

Yours Waudy
Original post by waudy
Before you post a comment about it happens to all of us, hear me out.

I want to do Chem Phys Maths and Computing at A-Level and my first exam is coming up, French on the 17th.I am really bad a french and i just wanted to know should i revise desperately for it or should i focus my efforts in revising for the subjects i actually want to do?
Revision is very boring for me but without revision i only get B grades(except for french which is D-E).Can anyone give me some tips to motivate me or ways i can revise. I prefer watching videos like khan academy but it seems after watching the chemistry videos they include a lot of nice information not int he exam as it is A-Level content.

Yours Waudy

I wrote a masterpost on some revision techniques here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3904381 you might find some of them more attention gaining :h:

Quick Reply

Latest