The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'd assume a C, as a C is a pass. No?
Reply 2
Your post is a bit vague mate, however i think a C should suffice.
can anybody help me please. I don't know what "HB3 In mathematics and physics" and "Grade B In mathematics and physics" actually means. In my country we had different evaluation grades starting from 1 to 10. I'm desperate here and google search doesen't help me anymore...
andrei_sandulescu
can anybody help me please. I don't know what "HB3 In mathematics and physics" and "Grade B In mathematics and physics" actually means. In my country we had different evaluation grades starting from 1 to 10. I'm desperate here and google search doesen't help me anymore...

Firstly, for future reference, starting a new thread is probably a good idea when there's no relation between the old one and your question.

However, more context would be good - are you an international student (i.e. outside the UK) looking at grades required by a Scottish university? If this is the case, you probably want to email the university directly to ask what they would ask for in your qualifications system since I seriously doubt there's a sensible general conversion from Higher grades to yours.

For comparison, in very rough terms, a B would usually mean you were in the top 45% or so of students. "HB3" looks like it might mean a 'good B', which would maybe put you in the top 35%. Higher exams are usually sat in our penultimate year of education, aged 16 or 17. But, like I say, you need to either contact someone more relevant or give more information. :smile: Hope this helps!

Latest

Trending

Trending