Clifton Hill House
Winkworth House
The Hawthorns
Manor Hall
Reply 3
durdham
university
hawthorns

still havent sent my form off, still havent written my personal statement, life is just sooooo hectic at the mo HAHAHAAAA my arse
Reply 4
Eventually done mine now, going up to post it now.

University
Durdham
Hawthorns
Reply 5
ur suppose to choose 5?? Lots of people dont choose university hall, whys that?
Reply 6
its self catered n its cheap :smile:
Reply 7
hey please help me, umm Im having problems with the form Part C. It does not seem to give u an option to live in a single room or shared room. What shall I do?

oh btw orange soap, what are ur other two accomodation options?
Reply 8
... i was gonna bung down a couple of student houses ( although i dont really wanna live in them ) ..
Reply 9
ResidentEvil
hey please help me, umm Im having problems with the form Part C. It does not seem to give u an option to live in a single room or shared room. What shall I do?

oh btw orange soap, what are ur other two accomodation options?

The chance of you getting shared is supposed to be quite small but if you have a real adversion to this then you will need to mention it in your statement.
Reply 10
I only put three simply due to the fact I only like those three out of all the self-catered places.
As orange said, university is cheap and self catered. It also has very large rooms (according to the alt. prospectus)...and I'd rather a large room in a not so attractive building than vice versa. I also know someone who stayed there in their first year and she said it was really good.
Reply 11
yeah ive chosen now. In this order with reasoning:

- Durdham: absolutely beautiful uni, and it's got music room, games room, loads of fun activities, and it's close to other cool halls where u can meet more people (that are not oxbridge rejects!)
- University: I personally think it's amazing, and really cheap!. There is a catch though, which is, it's not all that "furbished" and pretty old/tacky. Nonetheless, it holds loadsa people, and generally good facilities.
- Manor: it's the next best self-catering hall (ok, there's Goldney, but it's a rule not to choose Durdham and Goldney at the same time)
- Hiatt Baker: it's a catered hall, but Id choose a catered hall rather than a crap 'leftover' self catering hall. Hiatt Baker, i looked, is fairly popular but not completely, and the pricing is good therefore a good choice.
- Badock: very good hall but if i cant get halls 1-4 then this one doesnt stand a chance anyway! so it's quite ironic choosing it 5th :biggrin:.

I rang the accomodation office and they said, u MUST choose 5 accomodations, therefore they might send it u back if u only choose 3 :confused: . Form sent off - everything done :biggrin:. Oh, did anyone send 2 self-addressed labels and sent SIX 1st class stamps? I thought that was a bit weird, but i did it anyway (and the guide or letter did not mention it :rolleyes: ). Bristol are pretty skanky to be honest with ya.
*must write personal statement*
........im so lazzyyyyy
Reply 13
orange soap
........im so lazzyyyyy

Hehehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one... :wink:
Reply 14
ResidentEvil
I rang the accomodation office and they said, u MUST choose 5 accomodations, therefore they might send it u back if u only choose 3 :confused:.

I only put three because I only like three and if they send it back I will still only be able to think of three...ah well, I'll see how it goes. I hope that if they do send it back I will still be covered by the accomodation guarantee.