The Student Room Group

Should I Confront?

Okay TSR, time to pick your brains!

(Long ass story warning)
So my friends, lets call them Mary and Hannah, have had a rocky history, they've been friends for 2 years before they came to uni. When Mary became friends with another girl called Shirley, Hannah felt like she had been pushed aside.

Fast forward to a few months of slightly rocky friendship and Mary contacted Hannah letting her know she had a revision session to go to, Hannah literally flipped the F out and started accusing Mary of saying she was stupid and so a massive argument ensued resulting in Hannah blocking Mary after accusing her of attempting suicide for attention and saying she isn't really depressed.

(Side note, I've read the whole conversation, no screenshots or anything and Hannah literally went nuts!)

Hannah is now telling people that if Mary was to get with a guy that she would go to the police and say that she was raped. (Mary wouldn't, to clarify) As well as saying she should just die which of course isn't helpful when Mary is already seriously depressed.

Am I within my rights to shove this little troll in the bin where she belongs or at least confront her and call her out?
Reply 1
Bump
If I were Mary, I think I'd just block and ignore Hannah completely.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay TSR, time to pick your brains!

(Long ass story warning)
So my friends, lets call them Mary and Hannah, have had a rocky history, they've been friends for 2 years before they came to uni. When Mary became friends with another girl called Shirley, Hannah felt like she had been pushed aside.

Fast forward to a few months of slightly rocky friendship and Mary contacted Hannah letting her know she had a revision session to go to, Hannah literally flipped the F out and started accusing Mary of saying she was stupid and so a massive argument ensued resulting in Hannah blocking Mary after accusing her of attempting suicide for attention and saying she isn't really depressed.

(Side note, I've read the whole conversation, no screenshots or anything and Hannah literally went nuts!)

Hannah is now telling people that if Mary was to get with a guy that she would go to the police and say that she was raped. (Mary wouldn't, to clarify) As well as saying she should just die which of course isn't helpful when Mary is already seriously depressed.

Am I within my rights to shove this little troll in the bin where she belongs or at least confront her and call her out?

right so notifying someone you're going to a revision session tells that person being notified they're stupid??? wat

there are idiots everywhere in the world and sometimes i just don't have words to describe the silliness that comes from them.

huh? if mary get with a guy she was raped? wat. why the **** would anyone believe that ****? i really wouldn't believe anyone who calls rape other than the victim themselves. Yes you get false calls but someone else calling rape for someone else? that's stupid man. hopefully the people hannah tells this crap to don't actually believe her.

emotional damage hurts the most especially when you've already got some problems going around in that area.

you are fully within your right to call for justice i.e. call her out for being a fool and for making big fat lies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending