The Student Room Group

Question me with regards to anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Drummerz
why not?

cos i would just feel so out of my comfort zone- like i don't really belong there like I'm stuck in a limbo between their lifestyle and Brit lifestyle
Original post by MevMev
top of the screen should have a button saying Ask a question click that and type ur question and choose a form to place it in bbz

thankyouuuu
Reply 42
Original post by TheGuyWhoPhysics
nah not now

should i get mah chappal out
Reply 43
Original post by leannejadee
thankyouuuu

np bbz where do u want to study?
Original post by leannejadee
thankyouuuu

im on mobile so was a little hard to find haha
Original post by MevMev
cos i would just feel so out of my comfort zone- like i don't really belong there like I'm stuck in a limbo between their lifestyle and Brit lifestyle

Interesting, i think i'm done with the questions lool. Nice meeting you G
Reply 46
Interesting, i think i'm done with the questions lool. Nice meeting you G

Good night :smile:
did i scare u off?
Original post by MevMev
Good night :smile:
did i scare u off?

haha no, just ran out of stuff to ask lol. You can AMA if you want (hijacking your AMA thread i know :tongue:)
Reply 48
haha no, just ran out of stuff to ask lol. You can AMA if you want (hijacking your AMA thread i know :tongue:)

where u from?
what u studying?
religious views?
Original post by MevMev
bruh. Hollywood. Bollywood is irritating

I beg to differ! :huff: But I like it when Bollywood and Hollywood come together :h:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWRFWWo3_UI

Why is this in relationships anyway? :lol:
Reply 50
Original post by Indeterminate
I beg to differ! :huff: But I like it when Bollywood and Hollywood come together :h:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWRFWWo3_UI

Why is this in relationships anyway? :lol:

i dunno fam i couldn't find the right forum to post in
it wasn't an everyday issue cos this dead friday night situation don't happen everyday
and it wasn't academic or current affairs related so i just shoved it in relationships
Original post by MevMev
where u from?
what u studying?
religious views?

Nigeria

pharmacology

complicated one, I was brought up christain but recently i've been having a "faith crisis" if you will. So at the moment I would describe my views as confused...
Original post by MevMev
i dunno fam i couldn't find the right forum to post in
it wasn't an everyday issue cos this dead friday night situation don't happen everyday
and it wasn't academic or current affairs related so i just shoved it in relationships

I see but erm...

Spoiler

Anyway, have you fixed an arranged marriage yet? :beard:
Reply 53
Original post by Indeterminate
I see but erm...

Spoiler

Anyway, have you fixed an arranged marriage yet? :beard:

i couldn't find it bruh I'm not on mobile so i guess its slightly different
not yet bro working progress haha
Original post by MevMev
ty
*sighhhhhh here we go so I'm like 1/4 pakistani and the rest indian but neither have i visited either country nor will i ever

no i stick to the rules as best as i can - I'm not one of those ppl who call them selves muslims but then misbehave or act rude to ppl or anything silly

I should have asked about that lol, that is interesting. I have a friend (indian) who is of the opinion that Indians and Islam (or muslims) cannot really have a good relationship.

Another question: Are you happy with the current position of society, do you think islam as a religion should "change with the times" so to speak.
Reply 55
I should have asked about that lol, that is interesting. I have a friend (indian) who is of the opinion that Indians and Islam (or muslims) cannot really have a good relationship.

Another question: Are you happy with the current position of society, do you think islam as a religion should "change with the times" so to speak.

well thats not truee at all there are many indian muslims who live quite normally
i think everyone should change with time- otherwise women would still be wearing whalebone corsets
Why is this the relationship section

Did u finally bed that guy
Reply 57
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Why is this the relationship section

Did u finally bed that guy

oh ffs cos it wasn't giving me the chat option for some reason
and oh that guy?? lets not talk on here mate PM
On to a less serious question: Do you think Views from the 6 was good or nah
Reply 59
On to a less serious question: Do you think Views from the 6 was good or nah