The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1
I would think all top law schools would be very strict on people missing grades because the course is so over-suscribed.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
yeah i agree, and i'm sure i read somewhere that they would be unlikely to accept people who missed their offers, (although that was for english), but if the worst does happen on results day, still ring up, its worth a go!
Reply 3
I think I have already missed my offer for law after my exam on thursday so i'm defo gonna be ringin up! x
dairymasta
Just in case...I've been offered AABb for law...and I can get AABa...but what would happen if I happened to get say ABBa or AACa or ABCa? Do you think if I was to ring up on the day they'd still be lenient with the grade offers? I also got 18/30 in my LNAT exam if that helps at all.

if ur an international student i heard it doesnt matter if u miss ur offer rele, cuz of the money u pay. they will let u in. however, if ur paying normal fees some begging is in order.
Reply 5
I go Kings there not lineant on the grades, if you miss it by one grade they do not accept you. Thats for the law, mind you
Reply 6
I certainly hope that they are more understanding.
I am in the same boat.

Not a single day goes by when I don't think about it!! :s-smilie:
Reply 7
well my friend missed her offer slightly for UCL and they said no. i mean for other KCL courses maybe but for med,law,dent etc i dont think so, and they have planned ahead for this type of thing as they give more offers than places as they know people miss the grade etc

Latest