The Student Room Group

I need your help please ..

Hi I'm 3rd year student ...I pass all the models except one model I got 30% and i need to get 40% to pass the model ..

I would to send ( pass request letter )..Because i pass all the models and I failed only in one and I've never failed an exam before. If I didn't send anything the will delay my graduation for 4 months .

I don't know what to write in the letter.
I mean the way or what should I include to make the university cooperate with me ..

I really want to be at my graduation with all my friends next month! I don't want to delay it for 4 months ..
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Qtr53
Hi I'm 3rd year student ...I pass all the models except one model I got 30% and i need to get 40% to pass the model ..

I would to send ( pass request letter )..Because i pass all the models and I failed only in one and I've never failed an exam before. If I didn't send anything the will delay my graduation for 4 months .

I don't know what to write in the letter.
I mean the way or what should I include to make the university cooperate with me ..

I really want to be at my graduation with all my friends next month! I don't want to delay it for 4 months ..

Unless they have a subsitution rule then a letter wont do anything, sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending