The Student Room Group

Cramming For Chem and Physics 1 - 2 days before the exams?

Right, i'm not that passionate about science regardless it has to be done. I understand Chemistry broadly, if i worked on it properly i recon i could get it in 1 - 3 hours. Physics, lol. Haven't even touched it.
I have other subjects to revise for, science is too long and it drags, is cramming a good option?
P.s. I have around 10 days for my Bio (I get it) , 12 days for chem and about 15 for phys.
Reply 1
I think you should make a pretty solid revision timetable for yourself over the next 14 or so days. This would help keep you focused and also limit the amount of cramming needed, because from my experience cramming is not the best method. Perhaps focusing less on science would be okay because you'd rather pay more attention to other subjects, but you have time to cover all the sciences if you give them each about two-three hours a week! At least that way you'll know you gave it a shot instead of not doing any work! Hope this helps :smile: good luck
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Gacho
I think you should make a pretty solid revision timetable for yourself over the next 14 or so days. This would help keep you focused and also limit the amount of cramming needed, because from my experience cramming is not the best method. Perhaps focusing less on science would be okay because youd rather pay more attention to other cubjects, but you have time to cover all the sciences if you give them each about two-three hours a week! At least that way you'll know you gave it a shot instead of not doing any work! Hope this helps :smile: good luck

Thanks buddy, i'll give that a shot.
I got an A in biology GCSE, not a clue how I did it. I also didn't understand a lot of the stuff very well :redface: but I crammed it all in a day so yes it is possible to do well, but I would give yourself at least 2-3 days(Only if you have VERY limited time).

Quick Reply

Latest