The Student Room Group

Best halls in London?

I'm looking to study at Birkbeck university and they don't offer accommodation so I need some recommendations of good halls of residence in London (not too expensive). I will be 19 at the time and would like to be with people of roughly the same age!
Thank you x
This one's pretty good.

It's Westminster Hall, the oldest hall in London or something.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by similarBlank
This one's pretty good.

No, it's not. There's not even a bed!
Original post by !!mentor!!
No, it's not. There's not even a bed!

That's not the only downside. If you try to get in without a pass you'll get shot.

Atleast it has good security.
Original post by lilye12345
I'm looking to study at Birkbeck university and they don't offer accommodation so I need some recommendations of good halls of residence in London (not too expensive). I will be 19 at the time and would like to be with people of roughly the same age!
Thank you x

Hey Lilye!

We've got some accommodation in Zone 1, just next to Kings Cross Station it's called Depot Point we are nearly full but we do have a few lovely studio rooms left. Here's a link to the website, let us know if we can help you with anything else.

http://thestudenthousingcompany.com/locations/london/depot-point/

Francesca :smile:
Reply 5
Hey lilye,
I have a contract for Tufnell House for next year, but I am looking for a replacement tenant. I am willing to give a 20 quid reduction on the weekly price because I am quite keen to live with the friends I kind of agreed to live with already (and I would still be saving money). So if you're interested in living in Tufnell do write me a message, it's a nice place!
Helena
Reply 6
Hey,

Check on gumtree there are tons of cheaper listings for rooms to rent or apartments to rent on the site. My friend found a good place for 100 pounds a week that was a 2 min walk away from Angle station.
Just make sure you take someone with you if you go to any viewings.
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest