The Student Room Group

How many GCSE exams do you have?

Not actual GCSEs, but exams.

I am doing 13 GCSEs, and I have 30 exams (excluding English speaking) and I've done 2 of those now this week. I've been told that's quite a lot by many people. I've been very surprised to hear that some people are only doing around 15 exams!
Original post by Kevin:)

I am doing 13 GCSEs, and I have 30 exams (excluding English speaking) and I've done 2 of those now this week. I've been told that's quite a lot by many people. I've been very surprised to hear that some people are only doing around 15 exams!

I'm doing far less than you. I have 21 exams left cause I done my English Speaking and English Language earlier this term.
Reply 2

30 exams? :eek: I only have 19
i have 15..
25 exams for 10 GCSEs.

Spoiler

Reply 5
20 exams for 9 IGCSEs, I've done 9 (including the coursework components)
(edited 7 years ago)
28 exams (not including coursework and controlled assessments) for 12 GCSEs
I've only done 1 so far
20 exams
done two, 18 left :biggrin:
21 exams.
Reply 9

Wow..and there's me complaining about a mere 14 exams! A real eye opener really..
9 subjects (that will be tested of the 12 I'm studying), 10 GCSEs from the 9 subjects and a grand total of 22 exams this Summer! 17 May - 20 June
17. Did 2 GCSE last year (core science and statistics). So that's 21 exams altogether.
21 exams for 11 GCSEs. I've already done 3 exams so 18 more to go

Quick Reply

Latest