The Student Room Group

HELP! I havn't started revision!

As the title suggests, my exams start in 9 days, I take AS Psychology, History, English and Law, do you think I have enough time left?
probably not enough time to revise anything....
Reply 2
As the title suggests I havn't started revising and I have 9 days till my first exam, I take AS English, Psychology, History & Law - Is there any hope?
Just try your best and do as much revision as you can before. Mind boggling that you put yourself in this situation.
im in the same boat
Reply 5
Original post by h1522
As the title suggests I havn't started revising and I have 9 days till my first exam, I take AS English, Psychology, History & Law - Is there any hope?

Get off TSR. Go plan a revision timetable and work on it. :smile: do what you can with what time you've got left..
Original post by h1522

Well short period of revision is still better than no revision, so do as much as you can now
Original post by h1522
As the title suggests, my exams start in 9 days, I take AS Psychology, History, English and Law, do you think I have enough time left?
Put it this way, that's the only time you have left. So get your finger out of your bum and start revising properly NOW.

This is 9 days of work. These results will be with you for the rest of your life.

Yes, you have enough time but only if you stop being a lazy sod and get some serious work in.
Reply 8
gtfo and revise
Why are you even asking this question? It's never too late to turn yourself around. Get off TSR and start revising. Cram cram cram. Take 10 minute breaks. Revise as if theres no tomorrow and that should help.
Depends on the grades you want really.

Leaving everything last minute only causes stress.

I'll advice you to get off TSR.
Go over as much of your notes as you can and complete as many past paper questions as possible within the time you have left.
Reply 11
looks like head down now
https://quizlet.com/thehannahtruelove
History flashcards on quizlet if you wanna use them? Pre-made you just have to learn them x

Quick Reply

Latest